Monday, July 25, 2016

I'M NOT OVERDUE! So no baby yet.

Incase you wondering, I am still wearing my belly on with weight 79kg NET. (lets pray it just remain there ok). Surprisingly or not so surprise, I am still pregnant.. and from the latest appointment with dato' he said..

"shukriah, i accidentally miss calculate your EDD. You-Are-Not-Overdue (give his decent smile).."

WHY ON EARTH?! I was all prepare to have this boy out. and sure still do! be relevant.. nobody want to be forever pregnant ye dak? YE KE TIDAK? Thou the news a bit disappointing to listen and swallow, I am still trying...so hard...to be positive (and again with the hormone) telling myself,

"Allah's Plan tak pernah salah, have some patient". 

But trust me, to cope with myself and SABAR is never easy, but I am really trying. susah babe, susah.

For this second pregnancy, I went to 2 place for check up. Satu Klinik Kesihatan and PMC, Sungai Buloh. I did ask for induce labor (ENGKO NENGOK MACAM MANA TAK PENYABARNYE SI SHUKRIAH NI!) from KK and the answer came out really tearing. Aku nangis dalam kereta babe. Cari nahas sendiri pegi question pasal induce labor, lepas tu nak meroyan sendiri. Obviously they will not put you into force labor unless you have threaten pregnancy.
Bila dah start meroyan mula lah aku effecting people that close to me (read : Arief and Mek Raysha). Ugut ugut arief to take me jalan.. else I will annoy him. Mudahan masa in labor nanti sempat la mintak ampun kikiki. And pitty kakak who wanted my attention but all i did was not the best for her. Shayang Mek who still sleep bawak tiak acam ibu!



it has been almost 2weeks since my maternity leave started (without the baby YET), and the usual the overdue mother gets (thou i am out of overdue league), people keep calling and texting and visiting asking about adik raysha. OMAI-ALLAH ITS GETTING ON MY NERVE! So what I do, I just buat bodo and try not to haggling with my phone so much.



no more question please, cope with me. I will tell ya'll once I push this boy out safely. Doakan please.


To be honest, this wasn't my 1st actually. I get this with raysha's pregnancy as well. I was sooo unmotivated knowing that some of my friends dah popout dah! Almost all of em' except me. I'm still in my penguin costume. I had this 4 years ago! Baca Sini  and Try Sini Pulak. The thing is, aku ni je yang gelojoh sangat sometime (taknak mengaku lagi tu). I THINK I am all prepared, mentally, physically but I believe that He knows that it just not time yet. And I bet lil boy inside will be all ready when he's ready to make his debut and meet us Baba, Ibu and Raysha (still tak boleh terima actually nak panggil dia kakak. Aku geli. Mind we just call her Raysha instead)


To those who ask and waiting for the news, I am apologizing for not answering any of your buzz, it get me more distress. But I truely appreciate all your concern *krik krik krik*. Let's pray for the best and hope for smooth delivery soon.


p/s : the soon means, we have the bloody show yesterday and the placenta been harden 10-15-20 mins gaps. and.. 39weeks and 4days pregnant. 




The very best is yet to come
Cik Puan Shukriah Jasni