Monday, April 4, 2016

Over my 2nd pregnancy journey.

Where to begin really, ahhhh...
Assalammualaikum kom ape kombet bet ape betmen (tau salah).
I dunno what to blog really. To lazy to generate le brain but im hungry for curry. A very warm meehun curry with lots of kerang in it. I weight 74.6kg this morning. The worst weight achievement ever in my 25years in life.



ce layan lagu ni while you're reading my crap writing. hey this take me effort to blog, fighting with hormones here.. work with me please.



to be true, Dato' couldn't find the fetus heartbeat from our 1st visit. Not just the heartbeat, but the image of the "tiny dot" pun.  I was pretty scared thou, that it might be just my "imaginary" pregnancy (because i want to get pregnant so bad!). Dato' afraid that this pregnancy can be effected from the previous medicine he gave me due to my lab result from pap-smear. Couple of weeks pass, i was mourning thinking about that the baby might not be happening yet. BUT... I have sickness! The thing that I never experienced the time I carry Raysha. I tot it just normal, but when we went for another scheduled visit with Dato, he showed me the Grim smile when I told him about the-all-day sickness I'm having. 

That means you show a good progress. The hormone is happening! Goooooodd!

For Allah sake its good?? I'm a half monster all day, A good monster. Ihiks.
but of all the above drama I'm going thru (...and so do arief. AND raysha too), lil nugget finally showed itself to the screen and let us hear the heartbeat tapping like horses running gitu. What a champion!



We both passed our fragile days and we are now 6month pregnant. Alhamdulillah. Lil Nugget is doing great, and so do ibu's weight. Yahoooo mati la engko shukriah pantang esok. Jebon. 
And for now, lil nugget show itself as a babyboi.

 (insert confetti here).

 At 17weeks pregnant I asked dato' if we are able to know the baby sex, and again at 21weeks 
(as i can recall. telan banyak semut dah). InshaAllah, adik Raysha is a boy. 





As a mother, i can feel it that "ni mesti gang arep ni" and alhamdulillah.. maybe no 3 girl? HAHAHAHA.

I guess this is all for now. Sorry for any broken language or whatsoever. Please pray for my health and lil me inside. 


Me : Arief.. nanti baby keluar mesti pelik kan.

Arief : Kenapa pulak?

Me : kita dah 4 tahun jaga pepek, tahun ni jaga burung.

Arief : ..... -___- kenapa nak pelik pulak?




The very best is yet to come
CikPuan Shukriah Jasni