Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Fungal vs Unexpected Pregnancy!

you know, its pretty hard to find the exact correct mood to feel alive to write again?
I've been lazy since EVER! since I have nothing much  to do, andd...surprisingly I didn't feel like sleeping today, and the hormones lead the fingers and brain to spit all crap in here. Cope with me, I'm with hormones and 2month pregnant. Oh yes, the usual kepochi-Me, I couldn't hold the news for so long as I did from previous pregnancy where I tell the news at 2nd trimester.



we are pregnant for no.2! AND I PEE-ED ON THE EXPENSIVE UPT TEST EVER.


The chronology goes...

We've been trying to conceive for past 4 month since I secretly removed my IUD. It happens that I gave up on the 4 month of trying. Making baby are hard I tell ya. Its all about the schedule, fertilization, releasing egg ya da da ya da ya da. Tetiba time ni aku rasa 
"heh Dr. Zarul cakap aku subur amat past 3 years tu macam tak boleh pakai je..'' (aci?)
i'm always on rush..typical me. Kalut. kalau boleh dan dan tu jugak nak mengandung like there's no tomorrow.
So since I giving up, I started to drink coffee (well not exactly coffee, coffee, its a 3 in 1), plus while in the process of TTC pun I have problem with fungal that make me over paraNOID THAT I THINK I MIGHT HAVE CANCER GILA! we did twice lab test and it came out I just have infection and that's all.


...just about the day where I received my scheduled medication, my body feel all bloated. From that weird feeling, I actually knew I'm pregnant. BUT... i took the medicine anyway all i want is to get better from the fungal problem. Yet.. i didn't let the thought go.
Right after tomorrow, I asked my officemate to get for me a UPT test.
....so i pee on it.


I was.......SMILLING and directly sent this picture to Dr. Zarul assistant who happen to be my school friend (nyiiooohhh). Oh i sent this picture to areif also, and HE REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT! suka hati la labu~
yet, malam tu paksa jugak arief beli another test from 7E, kikikikiki



the result I got before solat subuh. and right away I get all the nausea MENGADA~
i left it in the bathroom for arief to see it,
YET MAMAT TU TAKNAK PERCAYA? kwajo...
tapi sis ok je. 






Alhamdulillah for raysha's adik, ibu's 2nd bumper and Arep jr. 2.

and today..we are coping with ibu's tiredness, sleeping all the time and sometime out of sudden, nausea, eating problems and 65kg at 2month pregnant. Please pray for us and lil fetus inside me.

ah yes, Raysha is 3! by the time we welcome adik (Allah's will) she will be 4. 






Raysha : Ibu 'kakak' lipat kain.
Ibu : TAKNAK LAH PANGGIL KAKAK, panggil Raysha je. Ok?
Raysha : ISHHHH NI KAKAK YAAA!
Ibu : Suka hati lah.


adik, the Picky Eater.



The very best is yet to come
CikPuan Shukriah Jasni.