Friday, June 26, 2015

Making the rumors come to true.

Its been weeks since I abandon this blog, oh let just say its what I usually do.. meehhh :p
Assalammualaikum dear readers, (if there any)

so it has been a month and so since I start working. Raysha is now enjoying her daycare school, and now she have lots of friends, thou sometimes she is not at her good behavior. Still try to blend in kot. Take your precious time baby.

Despite of making this entry that looks like its an open diary, I have nothing sort motivate or informational entry to update pun but nak tunggu the clock hit 5PM WHERE ARIEF CAN PICK ME UP AND HEADING HOME. (tetiba nak caps lock confuse tanda teruja or marah), back to the main reason of non-reasonable of blogging, here are little here and there what's going on for the past month.

Raysha is getting bigger yet thinner and taller. She is 2 years and 9 month today alhamdulillah (kesat ayaq mata). My baby girl is no longer small. As mentioned from the 2nd graph, while i'm at work raysha is at daycare. To adapt with her behavior changes is quite testing kot, dah belajar banyak perangai.  Semakin pandai membetah. Kelakar pun ada, rasa nak cubit lagi ada :D



my Mek Raysha Ammara anak Arep Sekandar.

Kurus? I know, people keep saying about it. Raysha sangat anti-asian food or let just put it she DISLIKE eating. (That should have been me who dislike eating la so I can get kurus T__T). And despite with her 'grown' look, people keep asking me about ''producing'' her adik. Since its getting on my nerve, I usually reply "Cuba tanya mek raysha dia jawab ape....~" So if they are stupid enough to hear answer from a 3 years old kiddo, be my guest.


Last week, mek raysha have to be admitted to the hospital twice due to high fever and swollen tonsils. From the previous febrile fits she had, mestilah ibu is wayyy to trauma and paranoid. Kesian both her hands kena cucuk sana sini, tapi ibu lega as long as we are close with the doctor i can atleast less my worries to 0.00001%. Alhamdulillah she's all better now and mudahan sampai besar. I felt sorry sebab she have to fit in dengan environment baru sampai demam, but thats the phase baby. 



tepek muka kesian satu.

I guess my mood of typing down is getting pretty much low now. Its 9th day of Ramadhan of 2015 so I hope you guys grab/do as much pahala as you can. Its a precious month I admit and please make a new refresh relationship with Quran. Please make dua for me as well, may we be istiqomah on pleasing Allah SWT forever and ever. (and you can pray may I rajin to update for Raya preparation which I haven't start any yet.. nyiohhh perasan!) till then :)




I turned 24 on 11th and thats my pop, He's 56 on 13th June.
just some FYI. lewls!



The very best is yet to come
CikPuan Shukriah Jasni