Monday, April 27, 2015

thru ups and downs

Salam Alayk!

Howdie howdie yeeehaaaaaaa! (the excitement after my hubs finally get my personal PC its own internet)
And thats ladies and gentlemen (if there's any) is my welcoming verse of long lost no blogging.

BEWARE : Please to keep in mind my language is everywhere.

Too much to share. First thing first why we decide to come back to KL. (Ulu Yam to be exact).
Gotta put on the real situation here babes, i really miss KT. Where I thought at 1st it will take time for me to get fit in there but I was wrong. I LOVE KT. And I'm still facing the phase of letting it go (Lepaskan sayap seperti Elsa). I miss the house, I miss the people, I MISS BEPANG (over), and most of all, THE FRESH FISH LOLOLOLOL. Seriouslah weh. I get so fierce masa beli ikan dekat pasar pagi dekat sini 4 ekor ikan 8RM KIDDING ME! ikan pecah perut kot, I can get 12fish dengan harga 8RM dekat KT (woman tears insert here).

Emosi betul.

Anyway, some of you have already know why we decide to come home. Arief decided to quit hockey and go with career's life.



Yeup this guy right here we're talking bout. 

Alhamdulillah after months of job hunting, he is now employed (lol cliche gila), may Allah ease his journey and accept his work as part of ibadah inshaAllah aminnn. But its a good job for a start thou. Semoga berjaya arep! It has been a month so far, and he seems to love his job. Worst to worst nak taknak HE HAVE TO LOVE HIS JOB JUGEY. hehehehe

Cut the poji pojian.

So on the other hand right here, i gained weight! Isn't that great?! NOT! worst nightmare finally pay its visit. Emosi emosi. Raysha pulak semakin mengurus. And she's allergic to NASIK. 



the only person that should get skinny and anti-asian food is me, NOT YOU. *emosi lady here*

All the time ask for susu, and telur. Either she likes it or not, she must eat rice. Sooo we come to a solution, Bubur! where she don't have to chew but a pro-monster of swallow. Asalkan makan jangan tidak. Hence, I am now known as famous lady among our neighbourhood. They probably have insert ''waktu-mak-raysha-ghiyau-menjerit-raysha-xmo-makan-nasi" time in their daily routine (redha konsep). Aduhai Kasim~




Ahh I miss KT.

Coming back here is like a ''reboot'' for us 3. We try to cope with the current situation and inshaAllah strongly believe in good hikmah. I hope this state of us going thru is a lesson learn and Allah's sign of love for me and arief to grow our lil family. Gotta put the truth here, its pretty tough and hard (not much I can share here) but we both try to fix things back. Alhamdulillah everything is almost OK now, inshaAllah we pray for the best.

Pray for our best ok? :)

Till Then!



The very best is yet to come
CikPuan Shukriah Jasni