Wednesday, April 22, 2015



Best wishes to my dearest Bestfriend, cum My Husband. Happy 23rd Birthday Arief <3 ! Alhamdulillah it has been 4th year we celebrate your birthday together and I wish for many years to come and inshaAllah we pray for each other in Jannah, inshaAllah.

I'm getting rusty at giving speech, hence I probably have to much to say so.. I made you this video, nothing fancy but surely sincere one. I put it on montage since the day we met til today. I picked this song sebab you used to dedicate this song for me, so here it is for you pulak. Cliche pulak romantic romantic ni because we both are so much hopeless romantic :p .

Anyhow Arief,
My strongest stalker ever, please keep stalking hehehe.
I know you'll see this video and my lonngggggg wishes dekat instagram, baca dalam toilet pulak kan!! KAMU TAKDE HOBBY LAIN KE?
I love you Arief <3 ,
Thanks for loving me, taking care of me and raysha, and your willingness to change from a completely boy to a devoted husband and father at young age.
You deserve every happiness sayang. Allah knows how thankful I am for you to cope with this crazy woman.
and Yes! despite of all fights and cherish neither the bully you did to me T__T , I still want you for the rest of my life and inshaAllah, Kalau di izin Allah semoga kita berdua dapat berjumpa semula di jannah Allah paling tinggi. Later we go dinner together ok hun ;) <3<3