Thursday, October 2, 2014

A little overboard ey?

Guts of typing an entry at night is like being me at my early 20's.
Kidding I'm still at early 20's kot! is just I have that additional 5years face look *moral down*.
No kidding shizz I feel old and look like one and I don't find myself looking interesting anymore.
Never were (kot) GILA LAH. Mukadimah pembuka penuh rendah diri ke apa?

Weeks full emotion that sometime can drive me insane. Dramatic I know but it is.
I can be very stressful without knowing the actual reason pun. Either I-do-the thinking alot or I just created the tense sendiri (oh wow I sound like an ahhhmayzing Psychiatrist!)
In the middle of vacay pun I can be moody and raysha yang dapat cubit :p (icon jelir lidah saja nak kasi tau)
Pitty girl. I have no judgement when my mom try to defend her. Memang kesian pun. Hihihi (boleh gelak shukriah lepas cubit anak??)

No blaming me, I'm an immature mother, yet young and wild and free (tipu, just Young).
There were time I just need to chill my assoff and being Me. I would love to have Me time sometime.
Yet, I trust no one to help me out to look after my daughter.
There's one time urut dada and told myself yang It is OK to let her be with anyone I can count on to look after her just for me to have an hour alone walk or jog (jangan gelak pada statement jog, I do jog pepol).
But I end up bringing her too. And one of the good reason, I feel pity to left her behind. 
Macam selfish pulak buat hal sendiri and biar anak duduk dengan orang NAMPAK TAK SYCHO DIA? Walhal takpe je pun. Eh yeke takpe?

I never try to make effort to tell arief about this.
Man. Never try to understand pun eventhou they claimed they are. (eh dosa tak?)
As for him, as long his daughter is under good care (of course la under Ibu dia kan?) he's ok.

Jobless season pun masih under pressure.
You are talking to a fragile woman that her fragile can be similarities with kerepek bayam (sedapnya).
They have no idea what have I thru to finally stand up with decision to shut my account off monthly without waiting money incoming every 23rd, worst to put my skill on pause mode until she's finally can bare with Kindergarden. <-- (i just made that out of blue sky)
The thing is people, you don't judge on people's decision. They need support. You don't know where they may end up at. Either good or nor, those people have faith in rezq and struggle to live on a thin lane.
You'll learn when you do mistake, if the result came out as things they plan before, BONUS.


Out of point dah :p (icon jelir lidah lagi!)
The whole point of writing pun nothing beneficial pun. I just wanted to write (pretty much type)
Missing the good day of myself je.
Sometime is good to have 
Freedom to take long bath,
Freedom to go walk alone with my mp3 on (Spotify la der)
Freedom to meet my friends and laugh like shizz
Freedom to cinema alone
Freedom to have my space in bed
And having the longest time train traveling (serious nak!)
but I hold myself doing it because of I just can't simply left her.
Lepas tu nak stress sendiri.
This is not me trying to make my self look very un-thankful.
Even my parent forgot that I'm still 23 and let Arief have it all (berdendam bau nye ni! HAHAHA *gelak tanda cover niat*)

No.
Early marriage is not the reason I can't have my own time.
Having child is not either.
I just need people's tolerate of me to understand what I what/need.
Now I sound very rebellious pulak.
Ok lah, layan The Script se pam dua and tidoq Its Beach day tomorrow! 





Uni's Life.
sebab duduk rumah sewa mangkit pukul 12 lepas tu sambung tidoq balik pasai takdaq orang marah nyiiioohhhh (~_~) *icon bulu mata che ta




The very best is yet to come
Shukriah Jasni