Monday, April 27, 2015

Pieces that I will never forget

















Its not much, but its home - Ronald Weasley.

When I think that I have achieved what I want, but surely Allah knows best. This place was meant for us at one time, but not forever. When we decided to move to KT, it was full of excitement and pretty nervous. We don't know if we will like it there. Or if there's any chance where we can get a nice shelter for the girl. 

Alhamdulillah, since raysha came to our life, everything that Allah grant us, I always told arief, this is Raysha punya. Its her part, kita cuma tukang jaga as she is our amanat from Ar-Rahim. The house, the owner is soooo kind, they wait for us to view the house thou there's few couples dah datang jenguk rumah. As they play with raysha, diorang terus pick kitorang utk jaga rumah that he was actually build for his son/daughter. The house is so nice alhamdulillah.

But, Allah have something better for us. And Terengganu is meant for us shortly. How can I forget every places where I bring my lil family with, where my daughter spend her grow process at. Surely NOT :)

I surely will pay KT a visit someday <3



The very best is yet to come
CikPuan Shukiah Jasni