Thursday, April 17, 2014

It has been what? awhile I guess since my last entry. Have to put the blame on instagram thou I missed-out spoiling my blog, somehow I miss blogging. But my time stretch pun one of the reason jugak since I'm currently raising up my baby toddler alone. Yes, arief has been migrated to Terengganu for months now. 2 weeks baru dapat jumpa, but guess we're not going to see each other for quite sometime since he'll be busy with SUKMA.

Anyhow, still sticking to What Allah put me at now is what fits me best. Anyhow Allah is now and forever awesome.

Raysha is entering 16 month dah. Time flies since I updated my birth entry. Smart girl, Superactive, Healthy and Pretty.


Playing dress up with her is so much fun. Dia pun melayan je la mak dia good thing she still tak faham. Cuma bulan ni puasa shopping barang dia MASYAALLAH WHAT MOTHERHOOD HAVE DRAGGED ME TO! I won't mind not having any new stuff for myself and buying stuff for her. Baby's stuff are dying to not to buy.

Till Then lah! nak pack balik.




The very best is yet to come
CikPuan Shukriah Jasni