Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Temporary Single Mother

Bukankah kehadiran aku yang timbul tenggelam ni dapat memberi ruang kepada new blogger to shine bright likka diamoonndd (Insert nigga tone here) Itu lah pembukaan mukadimah.

So who's following my instagram probably have know that currently I am Raysha's IbuBaba. Arief migrated to KT dah almost *cricket sound* ntah taknak kira. But he's on and off to Damansara 2 weeks sekali tengok lah, bukan la tak balik langsung (BERANI DIA!) hahahahaha. To new to share the experience tapi what I can conclude from this temporary single mother ni, PAYAH TAPI HADAP JE.

macam pedih jerawat bawah hidung ni, mau tak mau kau relakan la jerawat tu masak sampai hilang yucks
(perumpamaan koboi)

 

So from what currently I thru, I realize that human being is made to be ready, ready tak ready you are ready you just didn't realize it. Macam Allah tiupkan si cantik dalam perut gebu ibu ni *do-not-the-guilty-face*. I didn't know and didn't ready at all but hey I survived 39weeks and she's 16month old this coming 26 (alhamdulillah). Begitulah chronology nya bila Arief kena ke KT untuk mencari masa depan yang cerah. Tapi dah gelap sikit sebab main hockey, his skin I mean (jelir lidah ke pulak?)


Arief's journey to pantai timur tu dah discussed lama as he need to finish his practical hence he need to be back on track with hockey. Perut dah tutup butang dah (ampun) comel je. Seeing him doing well is way to grateful, as Arief is still white young to not explore the world just because he have commitment with rumah tangga. I need him to go thru every phases (Allah's will lah kan). Graduated, Working experience and Things he like to do. Beza cuma dia ada anak bini. 

Masa Raysha BeeOne birthday.


So I guess I elaborate why he's at KT and aku dekat kolalompor havoc havoc ke apebenda havoc ni? (drama). On my part,





Please be mindful: Apart from inherited my look, Raysha Ammara is 110% Arief's gene. Super-hyper-smart Active girl.


You may seen her with the cute posses, that innocent sepet eyes, but on the other side of scene, SHE IS IDK LA ANAK AREP NI ADOI HAI NASIB AKU MUDA LAGI sampai macam tu jugak la aku sumpah dalam hati (doa please sumpah ke pulak!) Even my MIL told me that Arief was a hyperkid and sangat nakal masa kecik, and she claimed

 "Ni Tuhan nok balas ke mung dulu buas ngat!" (read with Terengganu's tone)

And I goes 

''Ummi kalau balas ke bapok dia dakpe, ni balas ke shuk bakpe" (nangis)

Bukan. The whole point bukan nak kata yang raysha ni hard to handle, I carried her and I gave birth to her so memang immune sejak awal. Seems that she's growing up toddler so I have to bare everything without arief by my side. Ada sometime tu quite sedih la sebab Arief won't get a chance to see her progress. I keep him up to date and setiap kali balik kerja arief akan FaceTime dengan anak dara dia. 

Anyhow, to cope with work and motherhood is no longer something unusual for me. Cuma this time without husband by my side. Everything have to be fast, have to be double power, inshaAllah 'Alah bisa tegah biasa'.
Raysha pun kalau dengan Ibu dia dengar cakap je cuma biasa lah tu budak baru nak cerdik, banyak la akal dia.

doing he own business. 


My life current timing Chronology 
0530 - Bangun and prepare for office and her cloths at Opah's
0615 - Mandi and Subuh
0630 - Tukar diaper and carry her to the car and from Sg Buloh to Melati,Gombak
0720 - Panjant 4 tingkat, drop her at Opah (babysitter) Ibu jalan ke train to work.

1730 - Balik kerja from Pasar Seni to Melati Gombak
1810 - Pick up anak and balik la ape lagi.
1930 - Arrive home and Maghrib
2000 - Melepet depan tv and main dengan anak, FaceTime baba dia


2200 - ready her for bed
2230 - masuk buai enjut
2300 - kemas rumah, basuh kain, sidai kain, yada yada yada
2400 - aku tido



sebab ibu sayang awak paling banyak.





The very best is yet to come
CikPuan Shukriah Jasni