Monday, January 20, 2014

To be hired!

Since waiting for Melati station is 4 station away so a quick post lah kan dari aku duk tenung stokin amoi depan ni. Urut dada tengok kaki dahan pepohon ni. Still can't get rid of my pregnancy fats.

To come to great news, Petronas finally called me to join them soon. Alhamdulillah! Allah have given me good life opportunity. Will be joining them on 28th January (i hope 3rd February) but lenjan saja laahhh. The earlier the better kan?


Thou its a good job and better benefits, i didn't put high hope to work with them so long. I'm soo looking forward and patiently waiting to change my title to Full time housewife. Yes! My real dream job is to raise my babies (baru baby please) and fees my husband with loves and have my own space for us 3. Aminnn.
Yet Allah tentukan, aku sabar and mudahan di makbulkan.


So on my way to pick up my pretty girl. Poor Raysha this morning masa ibu hantar dia rumah opah still sleeping. Lepas ibu letak dalam cot dia terjaga and cry for me to carry her. Ibu coming sayang!




Well that's all for me now. Til then! Salam aleykum!



The very best is yet to come,
CikPuan Shukriah Jasni