Friday, January 10, 2014

New start 2014

People with their new resolutions and I was meeehhhhh~ i got some nothing new. Every morning is a new resolution for meehh. Assalammualaikum.

Feeling a bit bezzarreee as I'm working in Saturday. Cissss. Still waiting for Petronas call yesss i'm still not employed by them "weeii nak ke idok nak pindah dah ni?" Aci tak pakai ugut cenggitu? For now I work at one of unplan field I jumped in. Baloonn saja labu asal boleeh bayaq bills.



Ada cermin dalam office. Kesempatan di ambil. Hazaazzbeeddaahh mu! Mulloottt.

Tiap hari kerja sedih. I miss my daughter terribly. Tiap masa tenung jam bila nak balik tak ikhlas betul buat kerja. But kerja jugak anywaayy. I love housewife's job (job ka tu? Job la kalau laki belanja tiap bulan jasa bela anak modeinya?) housewife pun kerja letih okaayy non stop mana ada pakai weekend2 so can you imagine aku yang kerja when it comes to weekend but actually takde weekend pun untuk aku? But i love what i do now. InshaaAllah for sake Allah and my lovely mini family bengis. 


Kiss satu kali please camara! 

Ok gotta finish the work before balik. Half day! Today's activity to take her swimming sooo much looking forward!



The very best is yet to come
CikPuan Shukriah Jasni