Wednesday, May 28, 2014

9weeks from now!

Assalammualaikum!
Since boss is out of town I guess it is ok to type around here.
miahahahahahaha~ kerja as per usual overload but I always delay up til my name been called up to 'APEBENDA ENGKO BUAT WHILE I WAS AWAY?'
lepas tu la nak stress bagai. shame.

Anyway,
sekarang I think its about time to announce for thing that I been hold up all this while.
Pregnant! I WISH. but nope adik baby I believe still save dengan all the angels up there.
hihihi
We are finally get a date to relocate and guess where is it?
Cliche nya menympaahhh~ I believe semua pun dah tau since I am so kepochi at my twitter and IG.
TERENGGANU! InshaAllah after Raya.
Doa di permudahkan ok?

For currently we found few houses tapi belum decide lagi yang mana seems it will be long term punya penapakan biarlah yang lebih selesa.
I asked for lovely neighbourhood, since I'll be fulltime housewife nak ada geng swap lauk. HAHAHAHA
dah bayang Desperate Housewife life lewtewwww~
This will be out first dare move to move just 3 of us, its pretty brave I must say sebab we are waayyy too young but I believe Allah is close to help us out inshaAllah.
I take this as a process of growing up lah for me and arief.


The house is going to be empty!
HAHAHA. Maybe we'll buy some of important stuff that is NEEDED yang lain tu kena berangan je dulu.
So I thinking of house of Spaces.
Kita tengoklah nanti I update how's the house will look like InshaAllah!






Til then




The very best is yet to come
CikPuan Shukriah Jasni.