Monday, December 30, 2013

So long RWP

Actually i'm on 3rd week un employed off. Gilakan?! I know. 

Better offer to grab and its time to get out from the comfort zone and spread maa wings~ Pretty sad thou, sebab I had great time with my daughter during the unemployed season ni. InshaaAllah oce we get our track to Terengganu, I'll be full time housewife for a year (kot). Hutang belajar harus di bayorrr.


Leaving RWP was sad. I had great 2years working experience and the first company I've joined. Before my leave, boss took us to Team alignment at Malacca or more to Team treatment la kot because the fact we can bring our family along. Geeelllsss beesssttt!! Mestila aku excited nak bawak anak dara tueeww. Si bengis mesti la kena buat proposal a month ealier. He always came with his own matter. But he joined, walaupun tengah packed dengan hockey match. Hockey match season baru je start balik.


Philea Spa and Resort. Tiptop. Sukkaaaaaa resort yang sangat naturalistic. Very green. But too far to walk, but they provided buggy. This us the best part. Asal nak pegi coffee house dial je dorang pick up. Amik kesempatan lewtewww.


My last team alignment with iM Management as Sharepoint Designer. InshaaAllah good offer to come. Doakan ok!


Before tour Malacca this girl merengek taknak tak teh. Nak kong kong. Ibu pulak kasi buli biar anak panic. Dasar!




Good thing will last. So need to geer up and run for another good. InshaAllah, Allah selalu bantu. 


InshaAllah




The best is yet to come
CikPuan Shukriah Jasni