Tuesday, November 20, 2012

on your mark ...

Kalau tak ber-boyot, trust me ... i'll be doing star jump non stop when Dr.Zarul told us that i am 1cm dilated! Alhamdulillah. For new mummy to be, this is a very good progressing untuk ke kelahiran normal. With full of hope, Allah will listen to my prayer to going for normal delivery and enjoy the kafarah He'll granted for beautiful nature of mother's pain.

--- uu oohh the baby is making massive movement. I told the nurse incharged earlier, baby ni ikut perangai bapak. Pagi dia diam, (as diam I mean no contraction, bukan tak bergerak langsung. itu nahas namanya) during night time mak nak berehat giddy giddy dengan bapak dia buat aksi. 

Please jangan jeles nak .. kasi bapak chance .. giliran awak akan tiba...

itu je nak update ...
 I GET DISTRACTED TENGOK BAPAK LAY DOWN TENGOK VAN HELSING. 
Ihiks. Till then everyone
The best is yet to come
CikPuan Shukriah Jasni